- Choose the Advert Account from the list and click on its name.
- Next step: click the “Create New Ad” button.
- You will see the window with campaign types.
The main advertising objectives are available for each AiTarget user:
- Mobile: App Installs + App Engagement.
- Website Promotion: Website clicks + Website conversions.
- Page Promotion: Page Likes + Page Post Engagement.
- Video Views.
- Adjust your budget and schedule.
To set up your budget (Budget) you need to choose its type: Lifetime or Daily and manually write the value in the currency of your cabinet. (Currency type is given next to the budget field)
Your bid (Bid) can be automatic (Auto), which is recommended by Facebook, or manual (Manual). Please note that the manual recommended bid is displayed on the Step 3: Targeting Settings. You can change it after you set up your targeting.
Then you need to choose the schedule of your ad campaign (Schedule) in the calendar if you chose Lifetime Budget.
If you chose manual bidding, you can set up the optimization objective (Optimize for). Any parameter you choose will be maximized and the costs for it minimized. You can also choose a payment method (Pay for). If you chose automatic bidding, the optimization objective (Optimize for) will match your advertising objective. In this case preferable payment method will be CPI (Cost Per Impression).
Also, you can set up an accelerated delivery for your adset.
You can set up the hourly schedule of your ad campaign (Ad Scheduling). Please note that this feature is only available if you chose Lifetime budget.
- Adjust your targeting options. To edit these options you need to click the pencil or anywhere on the audience panel. You will see the settings window:
Locations – country, region or city.
Exclude locations – option to exclude chosen locations from your targeting.
Age – minimum and maximum of your audience age.
Gender – men or women.
Interests – may include things people share on their Timelines, apps they use, Pages they like and other activities on and off of Facebook.
Behaviors – target people based on their activities on and off Facebook like device usage, digital activities and more
Custom Audiences – audiences from your own customer data
Exclude Custom Audiences – option to exclude chosen people from your targeting.
Placements – Instagram, Facebook Mobile Newsfeed, Desktop Newsfeed, Righthandside, Audience Network. If you want to create campaign in Instagram you have to choose 'Instagram' here.
Platform – iOS or Android
Min Operating Systems – your ads will be displayed only to users with this particular version of the operating system or higher
Device – list of devices by manufacturer or type (iPhone 2+, iPad 1+, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola etc.)
Include people who are connected to – target users of a particular page, app, place or event
Exclude people who are connected to – option to exclude users of a particular page, app, place or event
Include people whose friends are connected to – target people whose friends are users of a particular page, app, place or event
The automatic creation of multiple adsets or splitting adsets is also available. Find out more.
The “sandbox” for creating your ads is where you can build your ads by using the easy drag and drop interface to add your chosen objects. The process of ad creations contains several simple steps:
- Upload your pictures in the left column by using “Drop Files Here” field or by clicking the “Select Files” button.
- If you have already some pictures uploaded, you can choose them from the Library.
- You can copy headlines or texts from Excel, Google Docs or any text file and paste them into the “Headline” and “Texts” fields. Separate phrases will be automatically determined as separate objects and automatically added in the lower “sandbox” respectively.
- The ad “sandbox” field is located below the picture columns
The ad you are editing is allocated with grey color. You can add image, text, or a headline by using Drag&Drop or clicking.
If it is necessary, you can cut your image according to the required proportions by clicking the edit button, which looks like this: .
The built-in URL is behind the button and the preview option is available by clicking on the “eye” button in the upper righthand corner. To create a new ad click the “Plus” button and to add a new ads row click “Add New Row”.
Carousel and video-ad creation described here.