You can add an Instagram account to a Facebook Page of which you are an admin or editor. Adding an Instagram account to your Page will allow you to create Instagram ads in Power Editor or Ads Manager without needing to connect your Instagram account to a Business Manager.
To add an Instagram account to your Facebook Page:
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Click Settings in the top-right of your Page.
- Click Instagram.
- Click Log In.
Add an existing Instagram account to your Page:
- Enter your Instagram account's Username and Password, and click Log In.
To create a new Instagram account and add it to your Facebook Page:
- Select Sign Up.
- Fill in the details of your new account and click Create Account.
- An email will be sent to the email address specified. Follow the directions in the email to set the password for your new Instagram account.
You should now have an Instagram account connected to your Facebook Page. Whenever you use your Facebook Page to create ads that will run on Facebook, you can use your new Instagram account to show those same ads on Instagram.