- To set up your budget (Budget) you need to choose its type: Lifetime or Daily and manually write the value in the currency of your cabinet. (Currency type is given next to the budget field.)
- Your bid (Bid) can be automatic (Auto), which is recommended by Facebook, or manual (Manual). Please note that the manual recommended bid is displayed on the Step 3: Targeting Settings. You can change it after you set up your targeting.
- Then you need to choose the schedule of your ad campaign (Schedule) in the calendar if you chose Lifetime Budget.
- If you chose manual bidding, you can set up the optimisation objective (Optimize for). Any parameter you choose will be maximised and the costs for it minimised. You can also choose a payment method (Pay for). If you chose automatic bidding, the optimisation objective (Optimize for) will match your advertising objective. In this case preferable payment method will be CPI (Cost Per Impression).
- You can also set up an accelerated delivery for your ad set.
- You can set up the hourly schedule of your ad campaign (Ad Scheduling). Please note that this feature is only available if you chose Lifetime budget.
Go to the previous step Step 1:Choosing your advertising objective or see next steps:
Create your first advertising campaign: fb.aitarget.com