There might be several reasons for this:
- You have used a virtual credit card, like QIWI. Facebook has a strong protection against fraudulent activities and often blocks such accounts.
- You have used images, texts or links that violate Facebook’s advertising policies.
- A number of people access your Ad Account from different places with different IPs
Learn more about Facebook’s Ad Policies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/
There are 3 ways to solve this problem:
- Write to Facebook support and wait to be unblocked (you will need to send a scan of your passport). It usually takes 2-4 weeks and it is not guaranteed.
- Create a prepaid account, which cannot be blocked. You need to make a payment here: http://fb.aitarget.com/create-adaccount. Please note that the minimum payment is $50 and our commission is 15%. After we receive your money we will create an Ad Account assigned to your profile.
- Legal entities can write to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the minimal requirements for signing the contract with us.