Delivery can depend on a variety of factors. Firstly, make sure that all of your ads have passed the moderation stage (ie status is “Delivering”, not “In Review”).
Secondly, in practice delivery may not happen instantly. It might take a few hours or even days for it to start. So we recommend you to wait a few days before checking again.
Delivery can depend on the following factors:
- Auction Type: If you chose to pay for clicks or installs, you can lose the auction because Facebook did not gather enough statistics. We recommend that you recreate your campaign with payment for Impressions instead of clicks or installs.
- Narrow targeting: If you narrow your targeting too much, chances of your ad delivery decrease. We recommend that you remove the limitations, increase your reach to 500,000 people and chose the Auto Bid type.
- Low Bid: If you chose Manual Bid type for a Reach less than 500,000 people, we recommend that you increase it to the value twice as much as expected CPC.
- Small Budget: If you have a small budget (less than $30 for an Ad Set), increase it.
- Bad advert’s “karma”: Users that were shown your ads can lower the ad rating by clicking “Close”. If your ad has a very low rating it can stop delivering. You should pay attention to the fact that rating not only affects the Ad itself, but also the Ad Set, the Campaign, and the Account. Our recommendation is to try to create ads that will be relevant to your user.
Sometimes delivery starts but then stops. If your account has not been blocked, then the possible reason might be the fact that a large number of other advertisers came to the auction and you are losing to them. To restart your delivery, try to implement the above recommendations.