What is Facebook Lead Ads
Facebook Lead Ads are new great way for marketers to get clients by getting their details directly on Facebook. This type of Ads makes proccess easier for users and as a result cheaper for advertisers.
Main problem with Facebook Lead Ads
The main problem with Facebook Lead Ads is that you need to collect new contacts from Facebook manualy. To do that you download CVS file from Facebook and upload it to your CRM. By the time you download, some of them are not fresh anymore and conversion rate dramatically decrease. Of cause advertisers wants to connect with client earlier, thats why they need to get his details ASAP.
How to sync Facebook Ads contacts automatically
To solve this problem we have build a solution to automate syncing contacts from Facebook directly to your CRM.
List of CRMs supported:
- ZOHO CRM
- others CRMs or just send email or sms notification
It is important to mention, that we suppose that you've already created Facebook Leads Campaign that is running and getting leads.
- Create an account on Zapier.
Zapier is a SAAS solution, that lets you easily connect the web apps you use, making it easy to automate tedious tasks. We will need this webservice to integrate with different CRMs. If you haven't used Zapier before you have to sign up on this service. In case you are already have Zapier account — log in.
- Go to http://fb.aitarget.com and log in with your FB account.
- Make a new Zap using the instruction below.
1. Press Make a New Zap
2. Choose a Facebook Lead Ads trigger
3. Select "New Lead" and press Continue
4. Press Connect a New Account, give access in Facebook pop up and then press Continue
5. Select Page and Form from the lists, then press Continue
6. Double check parameters and press Connect & Continue
7. If everything is OK, you already have a least one Lead you will see Test Successful!. Press Continue. In case you don't have any leads yet, but you are sure everything is set properly you can Skip test.
8. Next step is to setup action. Find and select Mailchimp (or other CRM, or action you want to sync with)
9. Select Add/Update Subscriber, press Save + Continue
10. Press Connect an Account and then press Continue
11. Press Connect New Account, give access in pop up and then press Continue
12. Set up the template. Select List, Email and other fields, if needed, then press Continue
13. Double check parameters and press Create & Continue
14. If everything is OK you will see Test Successful!. Press Continue.
15. Last step. Name your Zap, select a folder (if needed) and Turn your Zap on
16. Everything is working now!
- Any other CRM integration
In this example we integrated with MailChimp, but you can easily integrate with any other CRM system, or just send notification to your email or sms on each Lead.
- Any questions?
In case you have any questions please feel free to ask support by email: email@example.com or by using Support Chat in our tool http://fb.aitarget.com