What is Facebook Lead Ads
Facebook Lead Ads are a great new way for marketers to get clients by getting their details directly on Facebook. These type of ads makes the process easier for users, and as a result cheaper for advertisers.
The main problem with Facebook Lead Ads
The main problem with Facebook Lead Ads is that you need to collect new contacts from Facebook manually. To do that, you download a CVS file from Facebook and upload it to your CRM. By the time you download the file, some of the leads are not fresh anymore, and the conversion rate dramatically decreases. Of course, advertisers wants to connect with potential clients earlier, that's why they need to get their details ASAP.
How to sync Facebook Ads contacts automatically
To solve this problem we have built a solution to automate syncing contacts from Facebook directly to your CRM. Here is a list of CRMs supported:
- ZOHO CRM
- others CRMs or just send email or sms notification
It is important to mention, that before we sync to your CRM, we are presuming you've already created a Facebook Leads Campaign that is running and getting leads.
- Create an account on Zapier.
Zapier is an SAAS solution that lets you easily connect the web apps you use, making it easy to automate tedious tasks. We will need this web service to integrate with different CRMs. If you haven't used Zapier before you have to sign up. If you already have a Zapier account, simply log in.
- Go to http://fb.aitarget.com and log in with your FB account.
- Make a new Zap using the instruction below.
1. Press Make a New Zap.
2. Choose a Facebook Lead Ads trigger.
3. Select "New Lead" and press Continue.
4. Press Connect a New Account, give access in the Facebook pop up, and then press Continue.
5. Select Page and Form from the lists, then press Continue.
6. Double check parameters and press Connect & Continue.
7. If everything is OK, and you already have a least one lead, you will see Test Successful! Press Continue. If you don't have any leads yet, but are sure everything is set up properly, you can Skip test.
8. Next step is to setup action. Find and select Mailchimp (or other CRM, or action you want to sync with)
9. Select Add/Update Subscriber, press Save + Continue.
10. Press Connect an Account and then press Continue.
11. Press Connect New Account, give access in the pop up, and then press Continue.
12. Set up the template. Select List, Email and other fields, if needed, then press Continue.
13. Double-check parameters and press Create & Continue.
14. If everything is OK, you will see Test Successful! Press Continue.
15. Last step. Name your Zap, select a folder (if needed),and Turn your Zap on.
16. Everything is working now!
- Any other CRM integration
In this example we integrated with MailChimp, but you can easily integrate with any other CRM system, or just send notification to your email or sms on each lead.
- Any questions?
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask our support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using Support Chat in our tool http://fb.aitarget.com