1. You can now work with ruleset templates in our Automation Presets:
Each template follows a specific ad campaign automation strategy. When you choose a suitable template, rulesets with appropriate strategies are added to your automation. All you have to do is add proper values for rulesets to work and set a sync period.
Click here to learn more. Our experts are updating a list of available ruleset templates. Stay tuned!
2. We have added new functionality for the “Change Bid” action in automations -- now you can shift the “Change Bid” mode from “autobid” to manual:
3. Our tool now supports optimization for “App Events” in ad campaigns for mobile apps:
4. The tool also supports multi-upload of videos for Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO). Now you can set multiple videos to be uploaded and added to the asset feed.
5. Reminder: with ads automation, the “Change Bid” action will not work if an “average bid” is set. We have added this prompt for you:
6. Splitting by platforms is now supported for campaign setup:
7. We have added a preview for DCO ads:
8. We have added a new statistics element “Potential Reach” (available on the adset level):
9. You can now choose statistics from Google Analytics as a parameter for graph building:
Learn more about integration with Google Analytics here.